- 500 grams dried spaghetti
- 50 grams butter
- 400 grams of prawn cutlets
- 2 tsp Chipotle Tabasco
- Zest and juice of a lemon
- Lemon wedges and chopped parsley, to serve
Spaghetti with Prawns, Smoked Chipotle and Lemon Butter
My recent trip to Italy inspired me to share a couple of pasta dishes and also to give the crockpot a final spin before we hit the BBQ season. The spaghetti dish is so simple and takes no time at all to throw together, yet rewarding with its super punchy flavours.
- Cook the spaghetti following the packet instructions in a large saucepan of well salted boiling water till just cooked – al dente.
- Heat a large fry pan, melt the butter, and add the prawns and chipotle Tabasco, toss till the prawns are cooked.
- Add the lemon zest and juice, mix to combine.
- Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Drain the spaghetti and toss through the prawn mixture.
- Serve in pasta bowls, sprinkle over parsley and serve with lemon wedges.