- 2 cups coconut cream (Kara)
- 1/2 orange zest, finely grated
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Simon Gault Home Cuisine Fish Stock Concentrate
- 2 tbsp Simon Gault Home Cuisine Moroccan Seasoning
- 4 white fish or salmon fillets, around 180g each
- 1 cup kale leaves, chopped
- 1/2 tsp fresh chilli, chopped
- 2 cups cooked jasmine rice (optional)
- 2 tbsp coriander, chopped
- 4 lime wedges, to serve
Moroccan Coconut Poached Fish
In a large frypan combine coconut cream, orange zest, lime juice, fish sauce, honey, Simon Gault Home Cuisine Fish Stock and Moroccan Seasoning.
Reduce heat to low and add fish fillets. Simmer gently, covered, for 10 to 12 minutes or longer depending on the thickness of the fillets.
Gently remove fish and stir through the chopped kale and chilli.
Divide the cooked rice into four portions, place a fish fillet on top of each and coat with kale and sauce.
To serve, finish with coriander and a lime wedge.
Moroccan Coconut Poached Fish by Simon Gault. Copyright © text, Simon Gault, 2016. Photograph copyright © Sarah Tuck, 2016.