- 2 cups water
- 250g couscous
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 220g goat's feta, crumbled
- 5 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint
Minted Couscous Salad
In a saucepan, bring the water to the boil then add the couscous. Remove from the heat, cover and allow to stand for 6 minutes. Transfer to a bowl, allow to cool then add the remaining ingredients and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
From SIMON GAULT HOMEMADE by Simon Gault. Published by Penguin Group NZ. RRP $60.00. Copyright © text, Simon Gault, 2013. Copyright © photographs, Kieran Scott, 2013.