Chicken, Date and Couscous One Pan Dinner
- Place the flour, Moroccan seasoning and smoked paprika in a plastic bag
- Add the chicken thighs to the bag and toss to coat the chicken.
- Take a large fry pan that has a well-fitting lid, heat the olive oil and brown the chicken thighs, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the onion and carrot to the pan and cook until soft, return the chicken to the pan.
- Add the chicken stock and dates bring to a simmer and poach chicken for a further five minutes.
- Next add the couscous, place the lid on and cook for a further two minutes then turn off the heat and let it sit until you’re ready to serve.
- When you’re ready to serve sprinkle over the parsley.