Simon Gault Home Cuisine Stocks
The Simon Gault Home Cuisine range of stocks are designed to make home cooking easy and bring the magic and flair of Simon’s culinary experience into the kitchens of all New Zealanders.
The stocks are concentrates and each 100ml pouch makes 2 litres or 8 cups of mouthwatering stock. Each is made by a good old-fashioned reduction of vegetables, chicken, lamb, fish or beef to deliver stocks that add that extra 5% magic to any dish, sauce or soup.
- Each 100ml pouch makes 2 litres or 8 cups of mouthwatering stock
- 1 tbsp = 1 cup of stock or simply squirt directly to your food to flavour boost
- Once open, store in the fridge for 3 to 4 weeks
- Freeze in icecubes what you don’t use (a pouch won’t freeze by itself as there is no water content)
- Gluten free, our yeast comes from mushrooms so is safe from gluten (However, they are processed on a line that also packs products containing gluten. The lines are thoroughly washed down between lines so contamination is minimal).
- No preservatives
- No additives
- No MSG
- 99% fat free
- Very low in sodium (You really can drink the stock like a soup)
- No refined sugar
- Flavour boost directly to your food (e.g. sauces & gravies) or use as a traditional stock
- Great value for money
- All contain onion and garlic, so not appropriate for a low fodmap diet